FAB LAB open lab
An affinity space for people who fall under the LGBTQIA+ umbrella.
This is a welcoming space to connect with others, practice or learn new techniques, and explore new kinks in a place where you can be comfortable being you.
We will not be checking for queer cards at the door. If you feel you will benefit from being in a space centered around and for the LGBTQIA+ community you are welcome and encouraged to attend. If you have any questions about this do not hesitate to contact the studio.
COST: FREE FOR BOUND AND TIED MEMBERS - $10 FOR WRAPPED MEMBERS - $20 FOR GUESTS
- You must register and pay online, no admittance or registration at the door
- No refunds on day of cancelations
For our friends safety and health:
• The total capacity for open lab has been reduced to 24 attendees.
• All attendees must register and pay online to reduce exposure for our volunteers at the door. No walk-ins will be permitted to join the event.
• All attendees must sign a covid waiver when registering online and submit to a symptom check including a no touch temperature check at the door.
• All attendees must wear appropriate masks in the studio at all times and socially distance 6' per colorado mandate. Please note that Denver now requires masks to be worn in outdoor public spaces as well..
• The studio will be disinfected after each event, and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned during the event
• Hand sanitizer and surface sanitizer will be available throughout the studio
• An ultraviolet air sanitizer will be installed adjacent to the HVAC system by 11/9/20
• We request that you let us know if you test positive for the novel coronavirus and have been at the studio in the past 14 days.
• In the event that someone who has attended the studio within the past 14 days tests positive for the coronavirus, we will notify attendees who were at the same event. The identity of the positive individual will not be disclosed in the notification. Attendees will receive notification of possible exposure via the email address used to register for events.
• If you are not feeling well, or if you have been around someone who has or is suspected to have the novel coronavirus, please be considerate and stay home.