Studio Friction's Rope Bondage Series
Description: This course builds on the first 2 beginner courses and is the first in the intermediate level. During these four weeks we will Refine the structure and tension of our chest harnesses for suspension, gain an understanding of load line mechanics and safety, tie a mermaid harness that can be suspended, learn about directional suspensions including side, face up, and face down, and ultimately tie a static suspension.
Requirements: Working knowledge of the three rope gote (TK), basic negotiation skills, 6-10 - 30' lengths of rope, 3-5 load rated carabiners or a suspension ring.
• All attendees must register and pay online to reduce exposure for our volunteers at the door
• All attendees must sign a covid waiver and submit to a symptom check including a no touch temperature check
• All attendees must wear masks in the studio unless tying / scening at a station or hard point and 6' apart from others in the space
• Please bring your own mat and rope, mats and rope will not be available from the studio
• The studio will be disinfected after each event, and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned during the event
• Hand sanitizer and surface sanitizer will be available thru out the studio
740 Lipan St. Denver, CO 80204