Exploring E-Stim : a Shockingly Erotic Kink
with Lancelot and Shine_Bright
Cost: Free / Donations appreciated and go to support our home, Studio Friction
ATTENTION: In Person - 20 attendee capacity, you must register here online, no admittance or registration at the door
We are excited to announce were are going live at Studio Friction, as well as VIRTUALY on Zoom. We want our community to be kept as safe as possible, so please read the rules below. This event will be limited to 20 people at Studio Friction! You MUST register here ONLINE
Please note the time change to 7:30 as we need extra time to sanitize before we start.
Can’t wait to see you all. If you can’t attend in person, please don't register (as that takes an in person slot), just join us on Zoom.
Zoom link coming soon
About the session:
You may know a little bit about electricity when it comes to your home or your profession, but you may not know what a fun, sexy, and sadistic tool it can be. In this class, you will learn that while electricity can be used to incite pain and fear, it can also be channeled for sensual sensations. There are many different methods used to electrically stimulate your body. Most people start out experimenting with Violet Wands, which stimulates the surface of your skin. We will discuss and explore Violet Wands, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), to stimulate you deeper. Electricity can be used to coax out an orgasm without going anywhere near sexy parts! I hope that you have a shockingly good time!
About our speakers:
James (He/Him), also known as Lancelot on Fetlife, has been an active member of the Denver BDSM community since 2015. He has spent that time getting to know the community and learning as much as he can from the wonderful variety of people who share their knowledge.
He is a bratty switch with an affinity for sensual kinky arts. James has been a regular presenter for tastings held at the Sanctuary, RACK Room, and Scarlet Ranch. Additionally, he has volunteered for Thunder in the Mountains on the Dungeon Build Crew for the past three years. He really appreciates contributing to the local community!
Lisa (She/Her),Shine_Bright on Fetlife, happily joined the Denver and Boulder BDSM scene in early 2019. Getting to know so many of the special people that make up this community through group events and classes continues to be one of her favorite things. Lisa identifies as a bottom and submissive, who loves exploring new sensations and power exchange dynamics in safe and supportive spaces. You will most likely find her in her element in rope, laughing and connecting at sloshes, and leaning into her masochist side at local dungeons.
Everyone's health and safety is our top priority, so we have some rules for the event:
10. Please only sit with people that you share a household with
As per Colorado’s Safer-at-Home orders, attendance will be limited to 20 guests.
- This is subject to change as the current laws change
- Please bring your own masks, we will not be providing them.
- Please be aware of your personal health risks if you are in a high risk category please join us on Zoom for virtual TalkSexy
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask covering your mouth and nose the entire time you are in the studio
- You will have a temperature check upon entry,
- You will be asked to fill out a symptom screen
- You will be asked to use alcohol based sanitizer to clean your hands upon entering the Studio
- Social distancing will be practiced
- Chairs will be spaced more than 6 feet apart
11. Everyone will enter in the front of the Studio and exit from the back
12. Please avoid hugging and hand shaking
Your Privacy will be protected in the following ways:
- Only our presenters will be seen on Zoom
- If you want to ask a question and don’t want to be heard on Zoom, we will provide you will cards to write down your question
- Tara and Jerry will be available to relay questions to the presenters
For your safety we will be taking the following sanitization precautions:
- The Studio will be cleaned and sanitized prior to TalkSexy
- Commonly touched items will be cleaned multiple times during the event (door handles, bathroom surfaces, etc.)
- Please assist us by wiping down your chair and putting it away prior to leaving
- Stay home and join us virtually if you feel ill or are high risk
- Sanitize or wash your hands after touching shared surfaces
- Avoid touching your face, mouth, eyes, and mask
This is a wonderful opportunity to help us move forward in this time of change and to assist us and the community continue the education and sharing as we move into a new world.
7:30 pm - Introduction followed by Lancelot & Shine_Bright
Studio Friction and Zoom
740 Lipan St
TALK SEXY IS
A global movement to help the world be sexually expressed!
A fun, safe place to meet new people & ask questions
A conversation -- where you take it from there is up to you!
There are lots of places to party and play, but not everyone wants to start there. If you are new to sex-positive culture or just want to learn more, this is where to start. However you identify you are welcome here!
SEE YOU at the Studio or on Zoom