Rope: Control & Dominance Moves
Learn effective rope moves to enhance control. What ever style of bondage or rope play you enjoy, these skills will boost the emotional and psychological intensity. In this hands-on class you’ll practice safe moves that are body-smart for the top side and bottom sides.
Whether you enjoy Kinbaku, Shibari, Westen, Predicament, Damsel in Distress, Take-downs or Confrontational play, these techniques will integrate well into your fun!
No experience necessary.
Bring: One or two length of rope that you usually play with. If you’re not sure, bring two or three lengths of 20 to 30 feet of ropes. If you don't have rope, there will be some available to borrow
Wear: Comfortable clothing that's easy to move in.
Pair attendance is strongly encouraged, but solos are welcome as well. If you come solo, you’ll be paired with other solos for practice.
This Rope Dojo Elective is open to those who play at one or both ends of the rope.
You do not have to be a Rope Dojo graduate to attend. If you’ve not attended, this class will provide excellent foundation for the two-day intensive. More info: www.RopeDojo.com
Midori has been pivotal in the rise of awareness and popularity of Shibari in the US and the West. She wrote the first English language instruction book on the topic, ‘The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage’, and then founded the Rope Dojo in 2002
Rope Shopping Suggestion:
- For exceptional hemp ropes, go to the good folks of Twisted Monk. Use my discount code and get $10 off your purchase of $75 or more. Use the code MIDORI
- I love cotton rope as well. This is great stuff, especially if you're just starting out. Feels great, easy to tie with, great for sex play and very reasonably priced. Midori's Favorite Cotton Rope
- - - - - -
Below find a list of links to all of the scheduled Denver Classes with Midori:
1. Heart of Shibari Limited to 4 pairs
Fri 11/30 7pm - 9:30pm
2. Rope Bondage: Dominance & Control Move
Sunday 12/2 11am - 1:30pm
3. Art of Feminine Dominance
Sunday 12/2. 2:30pm - 5pm
For all genders and orientation. Partner attendance encouraged.