Studio Friction is changing our membership program!
Below is the Why, What, and How this effects you. These changes go into effect on April 1st, 2018.
So the Why:
We haven’t been very good about shouting out the fact that we are a 501(c)7 nonprofit social club but we are! Having this classification is what makes what we do possible where we are, and to keep this classification over 80% of our income needs to come form our members and with our current structure this is not happening. So, we are updating our membership levels to better incentivize you into becoming a member!
So what’s changing?
- WRAPPED membership prices are dropping from $10/month or $120/year to $5/month or $50/year.
- This level get you entry into our events for the regular price door fee.
- TIED membership prices are dropping from $35/month or $350/year to $25/month or $250/year.
- This level will include your entry fee into all of our open labs and entry into our Monthly Play Party.
- BOUND membership is staying the same at $65/month or $650/year.
- This level gives members access to all regular Studio Friction monthly events and discounts on workshops, intensives, Intrigue Night, and other special Studio Friction events.
- Guest pricing is going away completely.
- This means that non-members must register for a membership (as low as $5 for a month) at their first event. This can be a one-month trial membership or can be setup as a recurring monthly membership.
How does this effect you?
- If you are not a member you’ll need to pay for your membership at the door when you come to your next event.
- If you are not a member and want to pre-pay for an event you must sign up for a membership online first.
- If you are a current member your perks are still the same. If you want to upgrade your membership to a higher level you can do so online or at the door when you come to your next event!
Questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.