Studio Friction's Rope Bondage Series
Beginner course 2
Instructors: Brad and Senna
COST per Tying Pair: WRAPPED Members - $150 | Tied Members - $125 | Bound Members - $100
If you're not a member but interested in attending, consider joining us. Membership starts at $10 per month non-recurring. Learn more by clicking here.
Mar 27th, Apr 3rd, Apr 10th, Apr 17th
This is meant to be a continuing course after you take Beginner 1.
If you would like to discuss joining this class without taking Beginner 1, please reach out to email@example.com
This series is meant to give you the basics to step into using rope bondage at home safely, as well as be able to learn other floor-based topics.
By the end of the Beginner 2 series, students will be able to:
- Explain the benefits and drawbacks to each type of single column
- Build a TK that maintains proper tension and structure
- Learn appropriate suspension hardware
- Tie an effective and sustainable hip harness
- Tie an effective and sustainable arms-free chest harness
- Understand ways to incorporate arms into an arms-free harness
- Gain an initial understanding of a 3-rope TK
Equipment: 4 to 6 - 30' lengths of rope
Brad (FetLife: MrNeve) is a rope addict, a giggling sadist, and a passionate educator. He began his kink journey in the Nashville, TN area over 10 years ago, where he first found a love for impact play, D/s dynamics, and the curiosity to always try something new. He firmly believes rope is for everybody (and every body). Consent, negotiation, and safer play for newcomers are all topics that he loves. When he isn't tying, you'll find him hiking, cooking, or spending time with his dogs Zero and Nala.
Senna is an avid self suspender, rope switch, and impact switch. A 21 year veteran of the kink community, Senna believes you can not teach unless you continue to learn. She is and will continue to be a student as well as an educator with a passion for helping beginners. Senna puts a heavy focus on radical honesty, open communication, and consent. In real life, she is an author, table top player, board gamer, and hiker. She talks far too much about Star Wars and Tolkien.
Important event information:
- A partner is required for all curriculum courses.
- Studio friction membership is required to attend curriculum courses to enable us to maintain our 501(c)7 non-profit status.
- It is your responsibility to attend each class session. Course curriculum is typically sequential. Course instructors are not responsible for offering make-up classes or catching students up on missed material. (Note that some instructors will offer private lessons for missed classes.)
- Be on time for class. Instructors are not responsible for waiting for late attendees.
- Registration & payment required in advance.
- Bring a photo ID that matches the name listed in your online registration for admittance.
- No refunds or credits on cancellations within 24 hours of event (contact firstname.lastname@example.org with extenuating circumstances)
- You must be at least 19 years old to attend events at Studio Friction.