Studio Friction's Rope Bondage Series
Cost/Tying Pair: WRAPPED Member Price- $225 | TIED Price - $200 | BOUND Price - $175
Instructor: TheDude and BetwixtBlushes
When: Sundays August 1, 8, 15, 22; 6-8pm
So you know your 3 rope gote, some leg ties, and a few single columns... Time to start thinking about flying!
This course builds on the first 2 beginner courses and is the first in the intermediate level. During these four weeks we will Refine the structure and tension of our chest harnesses for suspension, gain an understanding of load line mechanics and safety, tie a mermaid harness that can be suspended, learn about directional suspensions including side, face up, and face down, and ultimately tie a static suspension.
Completion of Beginner 1 and 2 or assessment by a Studio Friction curriculum instructor (email email@example.com to arrange).
Working knowledge of the three rope gote (TK),
Basic negotiation skills
10 to 12 Ropes
2 POSH Ropes
4 to 6 Carabiners (non-locking, oval shape, smooth inside, rated 20kn and up)
1 Suspension Rig (e.g. suspension ring, rigging plate, large locking carabiner)
About our Instructors:
TheDude has been tying for... a long time. Thanks to the opportunities provided by Denver Rope Bite and Studio Friction's efforts, he has had some amazing opportunities to learn from presenters around the globe. Pre-Covid he could often be found at parties and events having fun scenes, teaching and occasionally performing. These days he is focusing on play at home but still trying to build community through smaller, more focused, educational opportunities.
BetwixtBlushes is another Denver scene regular. She was mostly excited by the prospect to get in the air multiple times...just to shake off the rust. But really, she is looking forward to discussing communication, processing, and other skills with everyone.
• All attendees must register and pay online, no admittance or registration at the door.
• Photo ID is required to be admitted.
• All attendees must sign a covid waiver and submit to a symptom check including a no touch temperature check
• Masks are required without proof of vaccination.
• Masks are optional with proof of vaccination.
• Hand sanitizer and surface sanitizer will be available throughout the studio
• No refunds or credits on cancellations within 24 hours of the first class.