Studio Friction's Rope Bondage Series
Beginner Course 2
When: Sundays 6 - 8pm, May 16th, 23rd, 30th, and June 13th
please note the skipped week (June 6th)
This series is meant to give you the basics to step into using rope bondage at home safely, as well be able to learn other floor based topics.
By the end of Beginner 2 series, students will be able to:
Requirements: 4 to 6 - 30' lengths of rope
About our Instructors:
TheDude has been tying for... a long time. Thanks to the opportunities provided by Denver Rope Bite and Studio Friction's efforts, he has had some amazing opportunities to learn from presenters around the globe. Pre-Covid he could often be found at parties and events having fun scenes, teaching and occasionally performing. These days he is focusing on play at home but still trying to build community through smaller, more focused, educational opportunities.
BetwixtBlushes is another Denver scene regular. She was mostly excited by the prospect to get in the air multiple times...just to shake off the rust. But really, she is looking forward to discussing communication, processing, and other skills with everyone.
For our friends safety and health:
• All attendees must register and pay online to reduce exposure for our volunteers at the door
• All attendees must sign a covid waiver and submit to a symptom check including a no touch temperature check
• All attendees must wear masks in the studio at all times and maintain 6' social distance per Colorado state mandate
• The studio will be disinfected the studio twice a week, and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned during the event
• Hand sanitizer and surface sanitizer will be available thru out the studio.
740 Lipan St. Denver, CO 80204