Studio Friction's Rope Bondage Series
Beginner Course 1
By the end of Beginner 1 series, students will be able to:
Gear Requirements: 2 to 4 - 30' lengths of rope
About the instructors:
Smitten has completed 5 levels of curriculum at Studio Friction and has been tying and teaching curriculum courses with Switchtext for the last year and a half. She also attends community classes and rope cons whenever possible. Smitten_ loves teaching and introducing new folks to rope and embraces rope for it’s unique connective qualities and unlimited creativity.
Switchtext is a designer and a co-founder and creative director of Studio Friction. He is more interested in sensations and understanding the elements of rope bondage than mastering someone’s specific pattern. Switchtext has been tying for 14 years. He has learned so much in that time and enjoys knowing he has so much more to learn.
For our friends safety and health:
• All attendees must register and pay online to reduce exposure for our volunteers at the door
• All attendees must sign a covid waiver and submit to a symptom check including a no touch temperature check
• All attendees must wear masks in the studio unless tying / scening at a station or hard point and 6' apart from others in the space
• Please bring your own mat and rope, mats and rope will not be available from the studio
• The studio will be disinfected after each event, and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned during the event
• Hand sanitizer and surface sanitizer will be available thru out the studio
Thanks for visiting Studio Friction!
Address:740 Lipan St Denver, CO 80204