Cost: Free for BOUND and TIED Members - $10 for WRAPPED Members.
Note: you must register and pay online, no admittance or registration at the door
Every Saturday from 4 - 9pm Studio Friction invites you to bring your dinner and join us for a meal and then after, to practice your rope work. Make sure to bring some rope and maybe a partner you share germs with.
Bring a meal, be it something you prepared, something to throw on the grill, take out, order a pizza or sandwiches to be delivered.... we will throw open the back door (weather permitting) light up the grill if you need it, and have a socially distanced picnic and social hang time. After that, we can have some actual rope hang time!
Eat at about 4:30 Open Studio Time 5:30 - 9
Note: This will not be the potluck style meal we used to host on Sundays (we really miss those). This is a eat what ya brought event.
Please bring your own mats and rope, as we cannot provide them in times of covid.
For our friends safety and health:
• All attendees must register and pay online to reduce exposure for our volunteers at the door
• All attendees must sign a covid waiver and submit to a symptom check including a no touch temperature check
• All attendees must wear masks in the studio at all times per colorado mask mandate
• Please bring your own mat and rope, mats and rope will not be available from the studio
• The studio will be disinfected after each event, and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned during the event
• Hand sanitizer and surface sanitizer will be available throughout the studio