with Kilted Patrick and slave Siobhan
Cost: Free, Donations appreciated - Donate Here
ATTENTION: 20 attendee capacity, you must register here online, no admittance or registration at the door
We are excited to announce were are going live at Studio Friction for the first time in 3 months, as well as virtually on Zoom. We want our community to be kept as safe as possible, so please read the rules below. This event will be limited to 20 people at Studio Friction! You MUST register here ONLINE
You MUST be pre-registered to get into Talk Sexy @ Studio Friction. There will be NO admittance at the door for non-registrants.
Please note the time change to 7:30 as we need extra time to sanitize before we start.
Can’t wait to see you all. If you can’t attend in person, please don't register (as that takes an in person slot), just join us on Zoom.
Here is the
Meeting ID: 960 8182 2684
About the session:
So you have read a book full of kinky fantasy, seen a sexy movie that had BDSM elements, you have been turned on by these images for a long time and now you are ready to get started. Great, now it is time to see what the reality looks like. Master Kilted Patrick will discuss the information you need to know to begin navigating all the wonderful naughty possibilities of this thing called BDSM. This BDSM 101 class will cover a lot of ideas to help you get going and talk to others about the things that go thwack in the night.
About our speakers:
Kilted Patrick has been an active member of the Denver BDSM community since 2002. Much of that time was spent learning from others about various forms of kinky play. He is a Sadist, a Gentleman, and a Master. A Sadist because he enjoys inflicting intense sensations on his willing partners, a Gentleman because he believes everyone deserves to be treated with courtesy, and a Master because his loving slave girl acknowledges him as such with her surrender.
Patrick has taught classes and given people's experiences in flogging and spanking at Sin City in Las Vegas, the Naughty Ball (previously the Victorian Fetish Ball), and the Fashion and Fetish events In Denver, and others. He is the Master of Domus Nobilis Viae, a Leather Lifestyle, Master/slave House dedicated to teaching, loving, and learning.
Slave Siobhan is a kitty girl, kajira and Master Patrick’s beloved wife. She provides a bottom/submisive’s point of view for his presentations. When asked what she would like to include here she said “Meow”, multiple times.
Everyone’s health and Safety is our top priority. So we have some Rules for the venue:
10. Please only sit with people that you share a household with
As per Colorado’s Safer-at-Home orders, attendance will be limited to 20 guests.
- This is subject to change as the current laws change (i.e. should gyms are shutdown)
- Please bring your own masks, we will not be providing them.
- Please be aware of your personal health risks if you are in a high risk category please join us on Zoom for virtual TalkSexy
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask covering your mouth and nose the entire time you are in the studio
- You will have a temperature check upon entry,
- You will be asked to fill out a symptom screen
- You will be asked to use alcohol based sanitizer to clean your hands upon entering the Studio
- Social distancing will be practiced
- Chairs will be spaced more than 6 feet apart
11. Everyone will enter in the front of the Studio and exit from the back
12. Please avoid hugging and hand shaking
Your Privacy will be protected in the following ways:
- Only Patrick and Siobhan will be seen on Zoom
- If you want to ask a question and don’t want to be heard on Zoom, we will provide you will cards to write down your question
- Tara and Jerry will be available to relay questions to Patrick
For your safety we will be taking the following sanitization precautions:
- The Studio will be cleaned and sanitized prior to TalkSexy
- Commonly touched items will be cleaned multiple times during the event (door handles, bathroom surfaces, etc.)
- Please assist us by wiping down your chair and putting it away prior to leaving
- Stay home and join us virtually if you feel ill or are high risk
- Sanitize or wash your hands after touching shared surfaces
- Avoid touching your face, mouth, eyes, and mask
This is a wonderful opportunity to help us move forward in this time of change and to assist us and the community continue the education and sharing as we move into a new world.