Tight Lines: A kink life drawing event
Every first Tuesday of the month.
Cost: $10 suggested donation
Bring your favorite drawing materials, we will be drawing the human form in an array of kinky activities. Obviously there will be a strong focus on rope, and we will likely start there, but eventually here will be a range of kinks represented. We will create a relaxed atmosphere to see and draw fun sexy things.
If you are new to rope or kink, this will be a great low pressure atmosphere to spend some time watching and drawing some beautiful kink. Models will pose for varying times in various kinds of positions.
We will provide some basic materials if you don’t have them, but certainly bring your favorite sketch book / tablet / easel and mark making supplies.
Switchtext isn’t an art instructor, but he does have an art degree and has spent a lot of time in life drawing classes. He is happy to offer input and suggestions on your work if you would like.
If you are interested in posing and tying for these drawing sessions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a BYOB event, please drink responsibly. Glass is not allowed in the studio, please make sure to bring cans or a cup to pour your drink into.
For our friends safety and health:
• All attendees must register and pay online to reduce exposure for our volunteers at the door
• All attendees must sign a covid waiver and submit to a symptom check including a no touch temperature check
• All attendees must wear masks in the studio unless tying / scening at a station or hard point and 6' apart from others in the space
• Please bring your own mat and rope, mats and rope will not be available from the studio
• The studio will be disinfected after each event, and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned during the event