TalkSexy.org and Studio Friction are proud to announce a post Valentine’s day sex-positive play party on February 23rd. My Kinky Valentine, a Twisted Play Party.
My Kinky Valentine is open to all people, no matter how you identify. Our goal is create a safe space to bring together our community and explore our sexual selves! We will have multiple performances, a shibari performance, along with kink tastings and demos, giving you a chance to experience many different kinky sensations.
The event is held at Studio Friction, The space will have multiple play spaces set-up for you to enjoy just about anything your heart desires! Bring your favorite Kink and share.
*** CONSENT IS SEXY and MANDATORY FOR THIS EVENT***
Date: Saturday February 23rd
Itinerary: 8 pm – PAL Meet & Greet
9 pm – Doors open for everyone!
10:30 pm – Performances and tastings begin
11:30 pm – Play spaces open for play
2:30 am – Closing time
Attire: Your sexiest Valentine outfit!
This event is BYOB and we will have a bartender and a few mixers to pour your drinks!
***MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD TO ATTEND THIS EVENT***
We will be using the PAL system for this event. What is a PAL? – Pervy Activity Liaison
- No singles will be admitted to the party. This applies to all genders
- All attendees must attend with another attendee, couple or more-some
PALs must know and trust each other, you must arrive together and leave together
- You are responsible for your PAL and their actions, so pick a good one!
- You and your PAL can be any gender and orientation, you do not need to be in a relationship with your PAL.It is simple bring a friend
Any questions about the PAL, ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't have a PAL? Come to our very special PAL Meet & Greet from 8-9 PM to find one! Cost is $10 and you can use that towards your ticket entry to the party!
Entry is $25/person when you preregister (you save $5 if you are a current member of Studio Friction) and is limited to 150 people! Cost increase to $35/person at the door (if available), so register early! We have multiple volunteer positions available so please contact TalkSexy or Studio Friction if you’re interested!
Get your tickets here:
Come join us and be your sexually open self in a safe, sexually expressive, setting where we pride ourselves on CONSENT and sex-positivity!
- TalkSexy has been bringing some of Denver’s best sex-positive educational opportunities and events to Denver for 4 years. After the success of our holiday party, we will be co-hosting sex-positive play parties with Studio Friction regularly! See TalkSexy.org for more about us.
- Studio Friction opened its doors in November of 2017 and is a sex-positive shibari and aerial arts studio. Studio Friction is housed in a 3200 sq. ft. multi-use space in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, a short 10-minute walk from the lightrail, and plenty of parking onsite and on the street.