Covid 19 Release Waiver
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Studio Friction is taking extra precautions with the intake of each client, as well as sanitation and disinfection practices. Studio Friction confirms that we have improved and expanded our sanitation protocols to more thoroughly fight the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable conditions. This includes the installation of a UV air sanitizer, which will be installed by 11/9.
Symptoms of COVID 19 include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have and have not experienced these symptoms listed above within the last 14 days
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city outside of our own that is or has been considered a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the last 30 days.
- I understand that Studio Friction cannot be held liable for any exposure to the virus or any other contagion.
- I agree to notify Studio Friction if I test positive/am diagnosed with COVID-19, and have attended an event in the past 14 days.
- I understand that Studio Friction will notify attendees of potential exposure to COVID-19 via the email address I used to register. It is my responsibility to keep this updated. The name of the individual who has tested positive will be kept confidential.
By selecting YES, I agree to each above statement and release Studio Friction from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19. I further agree that if any of these statement become false after agreeing to this release, that I will cancel my registration and will not attend the event.