Studio Friction's Rope Bondage Series
Continuing on from Beginner classes... this is where we get some air time.
Cost/Tying Pair: New Member Price* - $125 per tying pair | WRAPPED Member Price** - $120 per tying pair | TIED Price - $100 | BOUND Price - $90
Instructor: Pandoradreams and Athena
When: Sundays 3:30-5:30, Nov 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd
Description: This class prepares you to take what you've learned in Beginner 1and 2 into the air, with foundational suspension skills.
By the end of Intermediate Series 1, students will be able to…
- Refine structure and tension in chest harnesses to suspend with them
- Gain an understanding of load line mechanics and safety
- Tie a mermaid harness that can be suspended from
- Understand the safety and structural concerns for different directional suspensions (side, face up, face down)
- Confidently tie a static suspension.
Prerequisites: Beginner 1 and 2
10-12 full lengths of rope (aprox. 8 meter) and 2-3 half lengths.
Suspension point hardware (carabiners, rigging plate, or ring), and a cutting implement.
About the instructors:
(She / Her)
pandoradreams has been a member of the Denver kink community for 8 years. During this time, she has been involved as education coordinator for Denver Rope Bite and education coordinator/producer of Rope in the Rockies, and is an enthusiastic proponent of high quality, comprehensive education. She has experience with teaching rope, performing with rope, and rope photography, mainly in the Denver area. Her background as a rope bottom and her career in healthcare add to the comprehensive nature of her rope classes as she strives to include information that benefits both bottom and rigger.
Athena / ghost_sonata
Since discovering kink six years ago, athena has rounded out her vanilla life by exploring power exchange, giggly masochism, and plenty of time in rope. A highly sensitive rope slut with an insatiable appetite for novelty, she has had the pleasure of discovering the many different modalities rope has to offer with trusted and intimate partners.
A consent enthusiast, relational junkie, and liberal feminist killjoy, athena has shared her passion with others while teaching about rope, power dynamics, sexuality, feminism, kink, and personal transformation in many cities across the United States.
For our friends safety and health:
• All attendees must register and pay online to reduce exposure for our volunteers at the door
• All attendees must sign a covid waiver and submit to a symptom check including a no touch temperature check
• All attendees must wear masks in the studio unless tying / scening at a station or hard point and 6' apart from others in the space
• Please bring your own mat and rope, mats and rope will not be available from the studio
• The studio will be disinfected after each event, and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned during the event
• Hand sanitizer and surface sanitizer will be available thru out the studio