We are looking for folks interested in managing some of our events! In doing so you'll get some great benefits (listed below) and you'll be helping us out SO VERY MUCH!
What's an Event Manager do?
- Open the space for the event by turning on lights, setting up music and check-in, and unlocking the doors
- Manage the door volunteers and help with check-in when needed
- Be the "go-to" person for any issues that may arise
- Keep the bathrooms stocked with supplies
- Close up after event is over by cleaning up snacks, putting away check-in materials, turning out the lights, and locking the doors.
How long is a Manager Shift:
- Event shifts are between 3 and 4 hours
So what do you get for helping?
- Commit to working 1 shift and receive a WRAPPED MEMBERSHIP, entry to 1 other event that month, and entry into the event you manage
- Commit to working 2 shifts and receive a TIED Membership, and entry into the event you manage
- Commit to working 3 or more shifts and receive a BOUND MEMBERSHIP and entry in to the event you mange.
- All compensation is negotiable!
ALL MANAGERS WILL RECEIVE TRAINING AND WILL SHADOW A MANAGER DURING THEIR FIRST SHIFT (OR TWO).
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR AT LEAST 3 EVENT MANAGERS!
Please contact Diana with any questions and interest!